Marceau sandals are made entirely of calf leather.
Marceau, a hybrid model that combines the best features of setta and sandals, was produced by Yukimitou, a setta brand in Nara Prefecture. Although there is often a system of division of labor, this brand has been created throughout the company.
The ``hanao,'' which correspond to the feet, has a core material in the center and cotton surrounding it, making it so that it won't hurt even if you wear it for a long time. Thongs have a unique structure and can only be made by hand, making it a very time-consuming process.
The part called the "ten" (also called the gauge in shoes) where the thong is attached is shaped like an oval on regular setta, but this gauge uses the gauge of the sandals used by blueover. There is. The inside of the shoe is designed with low-resilience urethane sandwiched between them, creating a "soft" fit when you put your feet in. (Jute model is not equipped). The sole is dropless with no sloped plate, and the design features a 10mm shark sole seat, aiming for a sandal-like appearance.
The leather we use is one that has been stored in a warehouse without being purchased by the tanner due to the supplier's inspection standards, color blurring, and other reasons, and there are no quality problems. Among these, we use calf leather (skin from calves less than 6 months old, with a fine surface and few scratches), which is used in high-end shoes.
- Please send inquiries regarding size exchange to blueover using the inquiry form below within one week of receiving the product.
- We will send you a response email with the address to send the return to. Please return the product within one week, with shipping prepaid (customer's responsibility) .
- After confirmation, blueover will send you a replacement size free of charge.
- Only unused items (which can be tried on indoors) can be exchanged. Even if the sneakers (including the box) are scratched or dirty, we cannot exchange them even if you are trying them on.
- Please note that some free size exchanges are only available to those who wish to exchange items, so you will be responsible for paying shipping costs for returns only.
- If the size you wish to exchange is out of stock, we will exchange it for a different color at the same price or issue a refund.
- For exchanges, we will only cover shipping charges for one size change .
blueover applicable size
*Many people choose one size larger for "Marco and Folse" which have different lasts.
- How to match the correct size
The blueover is designed to be loose in the forefoot. When wearing, please fit your heels together and tie the shoelaces tightly (fixing the instep). If you wear them too loosely, your feet will move inside the shoes, and the fit will not be correct, which can cause fatigue.
- Regarding shoe size selection, we recommend comparing the size of your feet. To determine the size of your feet, measure from the tip of your longest toe to the back of your heel while standing.
If you are having trouble understanding it yourself, please feel free to contact us.
Click here for more detailed sizing information
ABOUT " Marceau "
Setta made using traditional methods
Two brands that resonate
A hybrid of setta and sandals
Luxurious setta made entirely of calf leather
About the material
At blueover, we procure and produce domestically as much as possible for materials and manufacturing processes.
|Main production areas
|Raised pork, beef steer
|cotton flat string
|Nara, Nagata, Himeji