SHV3 RU Beige
"SHORTY.V3 (SHV3)" uses the same last as "mikey", so it feels loose when you put your feet in. The upper pattern has a wide eyelet stay to soften the tightness of the foot. The insole is a cup insole, and the sole has volume while also having a 25 degree flare angle for increased stability. The outsole uses an original design outsole. The main body material is thicker raschel than before, and it goes well with the thick velor, creating a pair with a strong presence.
- Please send inquiries regarding size exchange to blueover using the inquiry form below within one week of receiving the product.
- We will send you a response email with the address to send the return to. Please return the product within one week, with shipping prepaid (customer's responsibility) .
- After confirmation, blueover will send you a replacement size free of charge.
- Only unused items (which can be tried on indoors) can be exchanged. Even if the sneakers (including the box) are scratched or dirty, we cannot exchange them even if you are trying them on.
- Please note that some free size exchanges are only available to those who wish to exchange items, so you will be responsible for paying shipping costs for returns only.
- If the size you wish to exchange is out of stock, we will exchange it for a different color at the same price or issue a refund.
- For exchanges, we will only cover shipping charges for one size change .
blueover applicable size
*Many people choose one size larger for "Marco and Folse" which have different lasts.
- How to match the correct size
The blueover is designed to be loose in the forefoot. When wearing, please fit your heels together and tie the shoelaces tightly (fixing the instep). If you wear them too loosely, your feet will move inside the shoes, and the fit will not be correct, which can cause fatigue.
- Regarding shoe size selection, we recommend comparing the size of your feet. To determine the size of your feet, measure from the tip of your longest toe to the back of your heel while standing.
If you are having trouble understanding it yourself, please feel free to contact us.
Click here for more detailed sizing information
ABOUT " SHV3 RU Beige "
Balanced upper design that avoids uniformity
“Takoyaki sole” that can only be produced in Japanese culture
Japanese thick raschel material
Relaxed foot feel
Sneakers created in cooperation with shoe-making regions in Japan
About the material
At blueover, we procure and produce domestically as much as possible for materials and manufacturing processes.
|Main production areas
|Raised pork, beef steer
|cotton flat string
|Nara, Nagata, Himeji